The Pro Iter Group is continually busy on the design and works management. Between the latest and significant infrastructural ventures, in which Pro Iter and Pro Iter Ambiente have a primary position as designer or technical partner, are reported:
- Final design and construction management of the new marina of Ventimiglia
- Works Management and Safety Coordination during the Execution phases for the runways redevelopment of Palermo International Airport.
- Project Management and Work Management for the renovation and raising of the building in Via Principe Amedeo, 5 - Milan
- Detailed design and construction documents regarding the removal of waste / contaminated land in a section of the 'Industrial Pole of Mantova'
- Redevelopment of Cascina Merlata area: works management
- Brenner Base Tunnel (Mules II, Mules III): detailed design
- Executive planning of the environmental remediation by means of dig & dump and capping of a metal production site in Sardinia
- Three-year-long Contract for the provision of Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessments, Risk Assessments, HSE Specialist Studies & Support for Eni Cyprus oil and gas activities, onshore and offshore, in support of Exploration Drilling Projects