Pro Iter Group provides integrated design, programming, monitoring and control services, ensuring the operational functionality and sustainability of the project, the financial practicability, with constant attention to its built and natural context. Among the most recent works in progress, we highlight:
- Three-year contract for the environmental engineering services to Syndial and Verasalis - Remediation and dismantling sectors for the contaminated sites management, legal advisory, Environmental Impact Assessments, Integrated Environmental Authorisations, support for connected activities to Emissions Trading of greenhouse gas
- Works supervision and accounting, Health & Safety Management during execution, construction site assistance and final testing of Project 703 of the Port of Savona "New port road system and new customs gates - Gate structures"
- Environmental consulting and certification for remediation activities of the new Milan Policlinico (designed by Stefano Boeri)
- Environmental audit for "ENGIE Servizi S.p.A." / "ENGIE Italia S.p.A." and subsidiaries Companies, compliance audit to the Current Regulation and the Corporate Standards
- Works supervision, Health & Safety Management during execution within the requalification of the Palermo International Airport runways
- Detailed design and construction documents regarding the removal of waste / contaminated land in a section of the 'Industrial Pole of Mantova'
- Redevelopment of Cascina Merlata area (Milan): works management