On April 13th, 2017 Pro Iter has gained from Accredia the accreditation, pursuant to standard ISO/IEC 17020, as Type 'C' Inspection Body.
The Pro Iter Group is continually busy on the design and works management. Between the latest and significant infrastructural ventures, in which Pro Iter and Pro Iter Ambiente have a primary position as designer or technical partner, are reported:
- Final design and construction management of the new marina of Ventimiglia
- Project Management and Work Managment for the renovation and raising of the building in Via Principe Amedeo, 5 - Milan
- Detailed design and construction documents regarding the removal of waste / contaminated land in a section of the 'Industrial Pole of Mantova'
- Redevelopment of Cascina Merlata area: works management
- Brenner Base Tunnel (Mules II, Mules III): detailed design
- New Milan Outer Eastern Bypass (T.E.E.M.): works supervision
- EXPO 2015: detailed design, construction documents and safety coordination during construction for infrastructural network at service of Universal Exposition "Milan 2015"
- Executive planning of the environmental remediation by means of dig & dump and capping of a metal production site in Sardinia
- Three-year-long Contract for Project Management & Construction (PMC) Environmental Services and Environmental Engineering on behalf of Syndial S.p.A.