Projects: Buildings & Town planning
Cernusco Lombardone shopping centrer
Main features of building:
- Total volume of building: 100.000 cubic meters
- Underground storey for garage: 8.200 square meters
- Ground storey for point of sale and storage: 7.000 square meters
- First storey for technical rooms and offices: 800 square meters
- Roofing: 7.000 square meters
Four-storey shopping centre including one underground floor
Structure of shopping center of 4 storeys (1 underground storey), completed and tested in 2003.
The structure of the Cernusco Lombardone shopping centre consists of reinforced concrete slab foundations and vertical reinforced concrete elements, both cast in situ and precast. The emergency staircase structures and roofing of the goods unloading area are made of steel.
The building was constructed in two distinct stages to keep the sales area continuously operative:
- stage 1: existing building and construction of part of the new building;
- stage 2: demolition of part of the original building with simultaneous relocation of the sales business to the area just built, and completion of the new building.
The work was completed and acceptance tests carried out in 2003.