The contents of the feasibility study have been developed with a special focus on the following issues:
1) Territorial and socio-economic setting of the corridor, with a special focus on geological, traffic (characteristics and distribution of the network and of mobility infrastructures) and environmental issues (presence of parks and protected areas, watercourses and relevant basins);
2) Traffic study, result of supplementary surveys and simulations related to the considered transport scenarios;
3) Methodology for the development of the routes and relevant alternatives, measurement and geometrization of the infrastructure and works;
4) Technical-economic analysis of the routes and definition of the economic feasibility of the work;5) Analysis
of the main impacts on the environment and territory;
6) Multi-criteria analysis of route alternatives.